Warringah Mall Child Care Centre
Vacancies at Warringah Mall Child Care Centre
Success! If your child needs care from this week in a room which is 6 weeks - 2 years or 2 - 3 years of age then Warringah Mall Child Care Centre has availability across Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Note that this vacancy may be in the process of being updated, so please use the free Concierge service to jump the childcare queue and connect in real-time with your needs.
Long Day Care Availability
6 weeks - 2 yearsFew slots left! Enrol now.
2 - 3 yearsFew slots left! Enrol now.
3 - 4 years
4 - 5 years
Search for care to reveal Warringah Mall Child Care Centre's Vacancies
About Warringah Mall Child Care Centre
- We offer high quality care with our qualified staff, several of whom have been with us for many years.
- With an excellent child/staff ratio we meet the physical needs of the children in our care while engaging them in a stimulating environment and expanding their enquiring minds.
- The flexibility of our programs means we can take advantage of play situations as well as any spontaneous learning opportunities and balance these with group and planned activities.
- With a thorough knowledge of child development and observational skills, we identify strengths and plan goals to expand and enhance every childs learning.
- We include ideas from educators, families and the children in our program and on observations of the children.
- Our educators work in partnership with parents, encouraging them to join in with centre activities and to share their culture.
- Our programs are based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF). The framework has a strong emphasis on play-based learning, providing the most appropriate stimulus for brain development.
- Our philosophy is based on the belief that parents and educators work together to provide the best foundation for the growth and wellbeing of each child.
- 55 children aged 6 weeks - pre-school age
- 7:30am - 6pm Monday - Friday 50 weeks a year
127 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale, NSW, 2100
Long Day Care: 7:30am - 6:00pm
Last change of Ownership or Management - 2002 This centre is privately owned.
Fees : Warringah Mall Child Care Centre Prices
Long Day Care Fees
The childcare subsidy calculator above also calculates the childcare fees you pay - weekly, quarterly and annually.
When calculating this figure, it considers the childcare rate for all of your children, as well as the average time they spend in childcare.
Be aware that this is an estimation. The actual figure will vary depending on the amount of childcare actually attended by your child.
"My son Jack has attended Warringah Mall Childcare Centre the centre for two and a half years and I would highly recommend it. The centre provides a very caring and nurturing environment for children. The staff are attentive and experienced and take a genuine interest in the wellbeing and development of the children they care for giving great feedback and advice to parents when required. Their programs incorporate childrens interests and include a diverse range of subjects that keep the children engaged and make their time at daycare fun and educational. I love that educators from different age groups know the names of the children in other age groups across the centre. Children feel as though they belong to part of a wider community where they are safe to explore, learn and express themselves. Kate"
“My eldest started at Warringah Mall Child Care Centre over 6 years ago. The centre has a good balanced structure, with lots of creative activities including arts, music, language, sports, indoor and outdoor. The centre also offers good school readiness program which helped my children socially, emotionally and academically. Although it is not the newest/best building, there are always money been put in upgrading facilities and equipment. All teachers are qualified, experienced, caring and incredibly passionate. 6 years later, my youngest is still with the same centre and still the same teachers.” Mandy
“It’s hard to believe that our preschool journey is going to end in just a few weeks. During the last five years your amazing staff have cared for and nurtured Sofiye from the age of 9 months and I thank you for all the love and kindness you have shown her during this time. She loves all of you and is so happy to attend preschool each day. Sofiye looks forward to the daily routine including activity time, project time, news time, and outdoor play. We appreciate your team’s dedication, commitment and enthusiasm. We will miss you!” Katerina
“I couldn’t be happier with Warringah Mall childcare centre. I’ve got 2 children currently attending with my eldest having gone through all the rooms. He has just loved his time at Daycare/pre school. My youngest can’t get enough, I just drop her off & she is straight into playing with her friends & the Educators. I would highly recommend this centre to all my family & friends. Thank you.” Tania
Review and compare childcare Warringah Mall Child Care Centre
Warringah Mall Child Care Centre is smaller than average for childcare providers in Brookvale with 55 places versus an average of 77 for this suburb.
Warringah Mall Child Care Centre has an average fee of $112 for childcare places across child ages, which is lower than the Brookvale childcare cost average of $120.
Reviews - Warringah Mall Child Care Centre
Add a reviewYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Conditions of approval
Number of approved places - 55
Explore the area
There are 19 long day care providers (with an average of 74.19 places) and 21 total childcare providers in Brookvale.
ABOUT THIS SUBURB
There is an average of 0.2 days with vacancy at each care provider in Brookvale across all child age groups, compared to this stage last year, when there were 0.2 days vacancy available.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday child care vacancy is lower.
For a child under 1 year old (0-12 months), the childcare availability average is 0.2 days in Brookvale, which is above this stage last year which was 0.1 days.
For a child 2 years old (13-24 months), childcare vacancy is 0.2 days, which is above the 0.1 days recorded last year.
For a child 2-3 years old (25-36 months), childcare vacancy is 0.2 days ,which is above the 0.1 days recorded last year.
For a child 3 years+ to preschool age (36 months+), childcare vacancy is 0.1 days, which is above the 0 days recorded last year.