AppleBerries Early Education Service Beenleigh
Vacancies at AppleBerries Early Education Service Beenleigh Beenleigh
Success! There are a few vacancies for a range of ages including for 6 weeks - 2.5 years, 2.5 - 4 years, 3 - 5 years across these days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Some of these vacancies have been recently taken, so you should use the free Concierge service to find out what is available for your needs.
Long Day Care Availability
6 weeks - 2.5 years
2.5 - 4 years
3 - 5 years
About AppleBerries Early Education Service Beenleigh
From the moment you pull into our large parking lot and step out of your car you know you are somewhere special. The birds are singing in the mature trees and seem to welcome you to your home away from home in our quite neighbourhood. Ms Jo, your Centre Director, greets you at the door as your child looks at you excited and wide eyed knowing the day will be full of adventure and learning. During the course of the day you are kept informed of your childs activities direct to your smart phone through their learning journey and photos posted on your StoryPark app. On pick up your little one excitedly tells you what they did during the day, and manages to fit it into one long sentence lasting several minutes. They dont even stop to take a breath! Our educators go home tired but very satisfied each night knowing that they have made a very positive influence in the life of your child.
- We've put together a list of helpful considerations for parents deciding on which childcare centre is the right choice for their family.
- Our centre evokes interactive play, and we spend a lot of time exploring the unique and magnificent outdoor gardens and play stations that assist in the development of motor skills and creative problem-solving.
- Our backyard is a safe space where children can stimulate their imagination, engage with other children and embrace an active and healthy learning.
- Collectively, our educators have over 70 years of experience in early learning and they take their time to understand each child. Our staff use their developmental observations, the childrens interests, and parent conversations to help build progressive goals for the children to ensure that they reach their developmental milestones.
- 65 children aged 15 months - pre-school age
- 6:45am - 6:15pm Monday - Friday
23 Yalburu St, Beenleigh, QLD, 4207
Long Day Care: 6:45 AM - 6:15 PM
Fees : AppleBerries Early Education Service Beenleigh Prices
Long Day Care Fees
"Such a wonderful day care centre. Luca loves going each day and always has a wonderful day there. Learns so much and has made lots of friends. I was so nervous about leaving my son to go back to work but all the staff are very loving and caring and have made it such an easy transition for both of us. Couldn't have asked for anything more! Thank you Appleberries! Certainly a home away from home. "
- Allera Wise
Review and compare childcare
AppleBerries Early Education Service Beenleigh is larger than average for childcare providers in Beenleigh with 65 places versus an average of 59 for this suburb.
AppleBerries Early Education Service Beenleigh has an average fee of $90 for childcare places across child ages, which is higher than the Beenleigh childcare cost average of $90.
Conditions of approval
Number of approved places - 65
There are 5 long day care providers (with an average of 26.611 places) and 18 total childcare providers in Beenleigh.
ABOUT THIS SUBURB
There is an average of 0.4 days with vacancy at each care provider in Beenleigh across all child age groups, compared to this stage last year, when there were 0.7 days vacancy available.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday child care vacancy is lower.
For a child under 1 year old (0-12 months), the childcare availability average is 0.4 days in Beenleigh, which is below this stage last year which was 0.4 days.
For a child 2 years old (13-24 months), childcare vacancy is 0.4 days, which is above the 0 days recorded last year.
For a child 2-3 years old (25-36 months), childcare vacancy is 0.5 days ,which is above the 0.1 days recorded last year.
For a child 3 years+ to preschool age (36 months+), childcare vacancy is 0.5 days, which is above the 0.1 days recorded last year.