Canning Vale School Of Early Learning
Vacancies at Canning Vale School Of Early Learning
Success! There are a few vacancies for a range of ages including for 0 - 2 years, 2 - 3 years, 3 - 5 years, over preschool age across these days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Some of these vacancies have been recently taken, so you should use the free Concierge service to find out what is available for your needs.
Across all ages, there are 224 places this week available out of 475 care days which is a rise from last week's childcare vacancy incidence of places out of 475 possible care days.
Long Day Care Availability
0 - 2 years
2 - 3 years
3 - 5 years
Before School Care Availability
over 4 years old
(over preschool age)
After School Care Availability
over 4 years old
(over preschool age)
About Canning Vale School Of Early Learning
- Canning Vale School of Early Learning is a purpose built early learning centre catering for children from 6 weeks to 12 years old.
- Your child is our top priority. We aim to stimulate each child`s natural desire to learn & offer quality care and education which foster the holistic development of your child.
- We provide a stimulating environment and experience that enables your child to grow physically, emotionally, intellectually and socially, through a balance of structured play initiated by our team of educators and children`s spontaneous learning.
- We have an ongoing commitment to provide a service of the highest quality. Our goal is to create an environment where both children & families' feel happy, safe & secure.
- Education & care from dedicated educators
- Activities to stimulate their imagination through drama, stories, music and movement.
- Group activities that develop social skills, independence and self-confidence.
- Active play and equipment for gross motor skill development.
- Learning through nature in our wonderful outdoor area which is rich in natural elements.
- All meals and beverages which are nutritionally balanced.
- We also provide all linen and sunscreen for all children.
98 Waratah Blvd, Canning Vale, WA, 6155
Long Day Care: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Before School Care: 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
After School Care: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Last change of Ownership or Management - 2012
Fees : Canning Vale School Of Early Learning Prices
Long Day Care Fees
Before School Care Fees
After School Care Fees
"When my wife and I came to Australia we were concerned who we could trust to care for our son. The staff at Canning Vale School of Early Learning have proved daily that they really care as if he was their own child. His development has come on in leaps and bounds. I would highly recommend any parent enrolling their child."
- Aven Taylor
Review and compare childcare
Canning Vale School Of Early Learning is larger than average for childcare providers in Canning Vale with 75 places versus an average of 68 for this suburb.
Canning Vale School Of Early Learning has an average fee of $25 for childcare places across child ages, which is higher than the Canning Vale childcare cost average of $96.
There is currently higher vacancy across all age groups than a similar time last month and is lower than vacancy places than last year.
Conditions of approval
Number of approved places - 75
Explore the area
There are 8 long day care providers (with an average of 39.433 places) and 30 total childcare providers in Canning Vale.
ABOUT THIS SUBURB
There is an average of 0.3 days with vacancy at each care provider in Canning Vale across all child age groups, compared to this stage last year, when there were 0.1 days vacancy available.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday child care vacancy is lower.
For a child under 1 year old (0-12 months), the childcare availability average is 0.3 days in Canning Vale, which is above this stage last year which was 0.1 days.
For a child 2 years old (13-24 months), childcare vacancy is 0.4 days, which is above the 0.1 days recorded last year.
For a child 2-3 years old (25-36 months), childcare vacancy is 0 days ,which is below the 0 days recorded last year.
For a child 3 years+ to preschool age (36 months+), childcare vacancy is 0 days, which is below the 0 days recorded last year.